Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 106: Homeward Bound! (10/26/2010)


Today I woke up at 11 am. Our steward signed us up for lunch at noon, but Davin wasn’t hungry so we pushed it back until the last call at 2 pm. I survived off of chips and salsa and Dr. Pepper until lunchtime.

Meanwhile, I read links and watched the Texas scrub go by. I saw a wild boar darting through the bushes!! That was exciting. :) In the afternoon, the train made a thirty minute stop in El Paso, so we were able to get off and stretch our legs. We didn't stay outside too long however, because Texas is too damn hot!


We had our lunch at 2 pm. I had the hamburger, and Davin tried the sandwich (though I really recommended against it. I had the sandwich on the way to New York and it wasn't good!) In the end, Davin took his food to go because he wasn’t feeling well.

Then I finished reading all the links I had printed to my laptop. I moved on to watching Voyagers. Around 11 pm we packed up our things and went to bed. Tomorrow we’ll be arriving home!

No comments:

Post a Comment